Commitment to Reconciliation
As a community development organisation, we are passionate about people and community connection. In acknowledging the longest continuing culture in the world, we not only recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people’s connection to land and sea, but also their enduring commitment to community.
As an organisation, we commit ourselves to learning together and walking alongside Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as we work together on our journey towards Reconciliation and ensuring meaningful social inclusion for all people.
Together with the Australian Inclusion Group, Inclusion Solutions is committed to learning from and celebrating the history, culture and achievements of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
Welcome to Country by Elder Len Collard
Here are a few of the things we’ve been up to recently:
- Learning from Trish Wall at our recent Aboriginal Cultural Competence course – we couldn’t recommend this enough!
- Participating in “Acknowledge This!” by Rhys Paddick and Emma Gibbens, helping us to gain confidence and give authentic acknowledgements in our work
- Exploring the Noongar Language and Culture course on EdX
- Working collaboratively with Professor Leonard Collard to develop new resources to support our work – we can’t wait to share these with everyone soon!
- Passing the mic and elevating the stories of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people’s doing great things in their community as part of our Social Inclusion Forums
Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan
Our Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) represents our collective effort and commitment as we work to strengthen our knowledge, understanding and connection with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and cultures.View Our RAP