Want to get involved and be more connected with your community?
We’ll work alongside you, to help reach you reach your goals and create opportunities to engage in your community. Whether it’s your own personal journey, part of your professional development or a goal for your team, we can help you build meaningful relationships and become valued community members.
- Why should you get involved?
- Improved physical and mental health
- Finding connections and developing support networks
- Development of new skills and confidence
- Reduction in stress, anxiety and depression
- Improved concentration, enhanced memory and better performance at school or work
Sport Inclusion Australia
Sport Inclusion Australia, formerly AUSRAPID, is a national sporting organisation established in 1986 to assist the inclusion of people with an intellectual disability into the mainstream community using sport as the medium. Sport Inclusion Australia has worked within the Australian sporting sector with outstanding success and is proud of the increasing numbers of sporting organisations and clubs taking responsibility for inclusion with the focus on ability and based on social inclusion principles.
Inclusion Solutions is the WA member organisation of Sport Inclusion Australia. For any matters relating to classification and Sport Inclusion Australia in WA, please contact us.